Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Going Taiwan


Sorry guys for the late update of my blog, currently I was still in my Hometown - Kangar, It's not very convinience to update online coz my house has no internet connection... I just only able to online at a cybercafe in my kampung town area.

So long didn't hear from yours liao... wish all of you everything's fine & "Soon Soon Lee Lee" :)

Well... Just to update my status through my blog that I would be going to Taiwan Soonest. my flight schedule would be on 14th March... I'll be staying there probaly a month & It's mainly for my new job training... Hopefully I'm able to complete every task during these period...

So do pardon me for no any update of my blog from now onwards until I'm back to SG in middle April... However I'll try to update if I manage to online in Taiwan later... I'll sure post more photos on Taiwan best tourism spots & of course the FOOD photos :)

Stay in touch & all the best to all of you guys :)

13 comments:

yam9972 said...

good luck & take care of yourself, enjoy exploring Taiwan !

CS said...

hey.. pal... good luck and sit tight.. ok?....

happy to see u fly around.... hihi...

hope u SOON SOON LEE LEE

KOKahKOK said...

soon soon lee lee! oiseh...taiwan...i wan to go also...when got kaki to go wif! eat there eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Akira 思胜 said...

Take care ya~~~

Old Beng said...

顺风.

Anonymous said...

一路顺风。

Kikey Loo said...

Good Luck and Take Care..
We will miss you a lot..

Joze Foo said...

good luck and enjoy your trips..

Dragon said...

few days back is tau tau, now is u. everyone seems to be leaving. however, all the leaving can be consider as leaving for good. both of u go to have a better future.

i wish u all the best and i hope we can meet again SOONEST! (u like to use this word, i noticed! hahahaha).

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Good luck to AKK!!!Hope to hear from you soon!Enjoy your stay in TAIWAN ok!!!(`>`)/

Sue said...

Good Luck and enjoy yourself...cheers!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what's in Taiwan!! have a good and safe journey.

K3ViN said...

wish u good luck in Taiwan.....