Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yummy Station



Dear Buddies, Last night I had accidently bumpped into a new blog called: YUMMY STATION

I found that the blog I mentioned very interesting, from there I could also know more & more "Makan" spots in town... But too bad, those food photos always make my saliva keep drooling & drooling, my stomach also become hungy & hungy...

So for those people who also like YUMMY Foods... Like to "Makan" just like me, hurry please log on to YUMMY STATION for more information... It's all about Food :)

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, thanks for informing us ya...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

akk, yummy station is run by our pghk ah leng... :)

Shionge said...

Greetings David :D Came by from Kopi Soh's blog.

Very interesting blog you have here and thanks for the recommendation on this new blog, I'll check it out :D

K3ViN said...

tat one is one of darleng blog lor

Anonymous said...

hahha... wow,,,, allen got u to promote for him will be very happy lor... hee hee