Monday, June 15, 2009

In Memory of Hainam Keh Pui



I received the sad news that Hainam Kei Pui passed away from few of PGHK friends. She had been a great friend of Penang Hokkien Podcast and was a great friend of many other PGHK listeners.

If I not wrong... I'm get to meet her personally when the time I visit to penang to meet up with all other PGHK friends... Dragon, Taugeh & I have a great time during our first meet up at Old Town & Ice Ice Baby in Autocity prai.

when the time you MSN me, I'm shocked & couldnt accept the truth... then I decided to do a memorial video clip for her... then i began to collect her beautiful photos inside her FB photo album... suprisingly i had found my photo was inside her album... And for sure, this was the only photo which I took together with her...



I had lost such a cheerful PGHK network friend... my heart still pain while each time i viewed the clips...



Through this, I'll would learn to appreciate & concern my all others friends around me...

I feel so bad & sorry that I couldn't make it to pay her last respect at her funeral in Penang... But I hope if she happened to online at heaven, She'll be pleased & glad to know what we've done for her... She'll be always in our hearts... May you rest in Peace & we'll all gonna missed you dearly...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya...I feel like you do, I was shocked, am still shock and sadden by her passing. Am happy she is no longer suffering in this world though.

Kopi Soh

jepunlauee said...

ya..we are all going to miss her alot..she is very humble and kind..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

I met her personally last year in Penang.She is a cheerful, friendly and a great friends of the PGHK!Really miss her so much~~~~~~~~

Unknown said...

有個"網路兼職"機會替自己加薪,增加存款!
給自己一個機會深入瞭解吧!
免費索取在家網路兼職資料
http://joe80411.weebly.com/
祝~天天都是有美好的一天˙快樂與您同在

Fresh Garden said...

You're a good man as well as a nice friend!