Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to Blog... Back to Work... Back for Life....

As time passed by very fast... my "cuti raya' already over liao... I was back to SG now continue to blog, continue to work & life goes on...

There's very meaningful for me while my stay in hometown during CNY. I had spend lots of times with my families this year... coz I know I would not longer to celebrate with them again the next year of CNY festive... I appreciate so much with every of their laughter & the moments to be with them...



This year's CNY, I eat a lots... gosh! my "dunlop" began to shown... oh no... I had to work harder to make my spare tyre disappear when I back in SG. I just really can't tahan with my Hometown foods & my mum's cooked foods also... Too bad I didn't take any foods photos on our reunion dinner. my mum's had cooks 8 dishes for our reunion dinner: Giant meat balls, colorful mixed vegetables, thai style steamed fish, golden butter prawn, "lor bak" aka "bak kian", pig stomach soup, sour pork leg & steamed herbs chicken. beside that, my sister also bring me to eat some local delights: char kuey teow, nasi kandar, roti canal, Kangar well known "cheng ban mee", indian fried noodles, Thai fried rice & many more... no wonder my spare tyre grow & grow & grow & grow... sigh!

Do allowed me to re-arrange some of my photos taken during past few day when I was staying in my hometown, I'll continue to post more here soonest, so don't missed it :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u say so "coz I know I would not longer to celebrate with them again the next year of CNY festive"

hamisu..??

ya.. it is the most happy moment to spend with our family memeber on the reunion dinner....

hope to see the same faces every year...... and new faces as well...

Constance Chan said...

wah bey tahan.. listen to yr mum's 8 dishes meal make me lao nua..

Kikey Loo said...

y u can't celebrate CNY with them next year leh??
read on ur mum 8 dishs really make miss 'lao nua' and miss my mum dish..

David (AKK) said...

CS & Kikey,
Bo hamik su lar... coz I will changed job to work in cafe soonest, so next year CNY our cafe will run business as usual. so probaly I'll go back hometown after cny liao...

Ah Hoon,
Yalor... she cook too much... wa chiak ka bo lat... haha :p

K3ViN said...

wah soo nice... 8dishs? wah tat alot lor..... waitting 4 ur pic been post up :P

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own post about it