Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Jokes

[Ah Beng's Love Letter]



Deer horny Lian-Lian,

Wrong time no see you liao, Lu hor bo? For me, I am quiet find lar...

You say in your letter your taukeh soh wan you change your look patten ah? your taukeh soh "bak chew tak stemp" ar! you oledi perfet liao... to me you oledi "swee swee no horse run liao"...your big big eyes, small small mouth, make me kenot tahan leh!

Today is walan-time day, wan go out sing kalah ok or not? i will sing my sipecial lap song called: Ah Cheng Beh Roti (unchained melody) to Xpress my lap to you...

This year I no longer buy kokolet & flourwer for you, but I had write a lap poem to you neh, listen ar:

Marry ayam follow ayam
Marry dog follow dog

You go there
I go there

You are my Horny
I am your Daling

If you are the moon
I am the star beside you

If you are a flourwer
I am the leaf of the flourwer

When you exercise
I'm the sweat at your armpit

If you are shit
I am your "hor sin"

When you are bathing
I am your "sabun"

To sky mountain sea corner
Until sea dry rock "nua"
You are my woman this lifetime
lap you deep deep, my horny


How ar? nice bo? I think hole nite until my head "pecah" liao... I also read until "kam tong lao bak sai" neh... hehe :)

I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. How do you think?

And when you got time, please few free to call me ar! I wait your call ok...

Walan A, my pen bo ink liao... ok lah had to stop here liao.. we keep in touch lo... I lap you very the much Lian-Lian!


Muak Muak
Ah Beng

9 comments:

Dragon said...

Ang Ku!!!! You really good at all these stuff. You are the man!!!

I like to read your post, so funny.

Are you coming back to malaysia before u go for the training? if yes, must let me know and come to pg ya.....

Joze Foo said...

happy v-day to you

Angie Leo said...

hahaha.. walau eh!! i read till wan pengsan liao.. laugh till sakit perut ~ really beh tahan ah beng! kaka! really funny enuf!

btw, happy valentines to u~

Anonymous said...

haha.... i can't stop laughing when i see the photo of a lian....

ahhahahah...

Kikey Loo said...

it so so funny..
haha.. :D

Anonymous said...

Mai larling ah beng,

"Ah Beng, My lomantic lone langer
Your handsone face I cannot sleep
Curly, curly hair don't look cheap
Your big body can do many tricks
Wah lan A, So much kick
They say I marry cock must follow cock
You take me wife like a dog (also can)
Until sea dry rock rot I am your bore
Sky long earth lasting Your larling horse"

Muak, Muak Ah Lian

K3ViN said...

wah really hor lioa lor ur idea..... like tat also u can think out...... must ask u become my master lioa :P

Constance Chan said...

*clap clap clap clap* sooo farrrneee untill really no horse run ler.

jepunlauee said...

Hahaha..enjoy myself,laugh until almost fall down the chair...hope you would write more of this type of stories....wakakakakak...